§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data are all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The person responsible for the processing of personal data on this website in accordance with Article 4 Paragraph 7 of the EU Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO) is
20095 Hamburg, Germany
You can reach our external data protection officer at email@example.com or our postal address with the addition "the data protection officer".
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or our contact form, the data you provide (your e-mail address, your name and telephone number if applicable) will be stored by us to answer your questions. The data is stored in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 No. b DSGVO and is used for contractual or pre-contractual contact. We delete the data arising in this connection within three months, insofar as no contractual relationship should come about. After a contractual relationship has come into existence, data will be deleted after the end of the contractual relationship, provided that there are no legal storage obligations, e.g. § 147 AO, to prevent deletion.
§ 2 Your right
(1) You have the following rights in relation to the personal data concerning you:
- Right to information Art. 15 DSGVO
- Right of correction or deletion Art. 16 DSGVO Art. 17 DSGVO
- Right to restrict processing Art. 18 DSGVO
- Right to object to processing Art. 21 DSGVO
- Right to data transferability Art. 20 DSGVO
(2) You also have the right to apply to a data protection supervisory authority, e.g. the state commissioner for Data Protection in NRW about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or contact us otherwise transmit information, we only collect the personal data that your browser sends to to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure the stability and to ensure safety. The legal basis for this is a balancing of interests according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO):
- IP address
- Datum und Uhrzeit der Anfrage
- Date and time of the request
- Content of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- Amount of data transmitted in each case
- Website from which the request comes
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the above-mentioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Computer saved. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard disk in the same way as browser used by you and by which of the site that issued the cookie is stored. sets (here by us), certain information flow. Cookies cannot execute programs or deliver viruses to your computer. They serve to make the Internet offer altogether more user-friendly and to make it more effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and function of which are explained below will be:
- Transient cookies (see b)
- Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. This includes especially the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various Have requests from your browser assigned to the shared session. This allows your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period of time, which varies depending on the Cookie can distinguish between You can set the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, accept from third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not can use all functions of this website.
§ 4 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time revoked. Such revocation shall be effective for future processing after the revocation has been declared.
(2) As far as we process your personal data on the legal basis Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f DSGVO (balancing of interests), you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing is not necessary, in particular, for the performance of a contract with you is what we have described in the following description of each function. At exercise of such an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we have personal data should not be processed as we have done. In case of your justified In case of objection, we will examine the situation and either stop or adapt the data processing. or show you our compelling reasons for protection, on the basis of which we have decided to stop processing continue.
§ 5 Integration of YouTube videos
(1) We have integrated YouTube videos into our online offering, which are available at https://www.YouTube.com are stored and can be played directly from our website. These are all available in the "extended Privacy Mode", which means that no data about you as a user is transferred to YouTube, if you do not play the videos. Only when you play the videos will the information in paragraph 2 are transmitted. We have no influence on this data transmission.
(2) By visiting the website, YouTube receives the information that you have subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration transmitted. This happens regardless of whether YouTube provides a user account through which you are logged in, or if no user account exists. If you are logged in at Google, your data directly assigned to your account. If you don't want the assignment to your profile on YouTube you must log out before activating the button. YouTube stores your data as profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented Design of his website. Such an evaluation takes place in particular (even for not logged in users) to provide advertising tailored to their needs and to reach other users of the social network via to inform your activities on our website. You have a right of objection against the Creation of these user profiles, and you must contact YouTube to exercise this right.